Coherent Horsemanship by Adrienne Neary
“Coherent Horsemanship: Combining the Quantum and the Classical” is an easy to understand manual for the DIY horse person. In this book you will find:
- personal experiences that help the reader understand the value of energy work and the classical method
- a pioneering energy work practice that was first developed at a Professional Dressage and Carriage facility
- a record keeping system along with a link to a free energy work chart
- beautiful and informative illustrations, charts and instructions
- a step-by-step, progressive Classical routine that builds your horse from the ground up
- detailed diagrams, focus concepts, instruction and routines
From the back cover of Coherent Horsemanship: Combining the Quantum and the Classical:
Do you feel stuck? Are you going through the motions and missing something? Does competition stress you and your horse? Do you feel like you’re isolated or powerless? In ‘Coherent Horsemanship: Combining the Quantum and the Classical, long time trainer, instructor and Equine Reiki practitioner, Adrienne Neary, gives you ways to connect more fully with your self, your horse and your surroundings. Her experience is the result of decades of learning, practicing, teaching and training. Now, through written instruction, illustration, charts and practical tips, Adrienne shows you how to develop coherence in your relationship with your horse and create a new horsemanship paradigm. In these pages you’ll discover:
Your relationship with your horse is incredibly special, and you’re the one who is responsible for securing safety and understanding. If you want to learn how to develop an athletic, well-connected horse who is a pleasure to be with and ride, this book is for you.
- How to nurture your innate talents and connect more deeply with your horse
- How to bring this expanded awareness into the saddle with intention and artistic flow
Comments from readers:
Pretty darn impressive! It is a beautiful piece of work. – J Rainville
I think there is a lot to be learned from this – for those with and without a horse. – K Epstein
You have amazingly connected things that transpire in the “horse world”, to all that matters in our entire world. Isn’t it all about “just people doing something better”? There is so much cruelty to the earth, animals and each other. If we all could just have a belief system of community, understanding etc. that you indicated, we would all be in a better place. I will leave you with your point that “leadership is a solemn responsibility”. If only that was universally understood! I LOVE reading your book! – K Paginis
Note: Advance copy may have typos, and is no longer available for free. Please use the Contact page if you are interested in reviewing ‘Coherent Horsemanship’ for your publication.
Still have questions? Make CONTACT !